How To Port Forward Kingdom Under Fire II
If you play Kingdom Under Fire II, you may want to set up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Kingdom Under Fire II. For example:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- More stable
- Better quality voice chat
- Overall enhanced online performance
Below we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Kingdom Under Fire II. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
If you play Kingdom Under Fire II on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Start by following our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- Then go to Port Forward Kingdom Under Fire II on Xbox 360 to pick your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
To begin playing Kingdom Under Fire II on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Make sure to start off by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- After you're finished with that, go to Port Forward Kingdom Under Fire II on Playstation 3 and choose your router for easy-to-follow instructions.