The following ports need to be forwarded for 007: Nightfire Server:
007: Nightfire Server - PC
- UDP: 6550, 26015, 26025
Forward Ports for 007: Nightfire Server
When you use 007: Nightfire Server you may need to forward ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to 007: Nightfire Server.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your computer's IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Forward Ports for 007: Nightfire Server
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for 007: Nightfire Server in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for 007: Nightfire Server:
List of Routers - Customized for 007: Nightfire Server
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for 007: Nightfire Server.