Opening a port on your router is the same thing as creating a Port Forward. These open ports allow connections through your firewall to your home network. Creating a port forward is common in gaming, security cameras, torrenting, and home automation.
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities software. Network Utilities automatically forwards your ports for you. Get your ports forwarded right now with our software. Save time with Network Utilities so you can get back to your game or whatever it is that you want to be doing.
Network Utilities Software by Port Forward
- Save Time - Let our software forward ports for you.
- Increase Security - Turn forwarded ports on or off with a button.
- Optimize Your Router - Manage your port forwards.
- Get faster, more reliable connections by port forwarding with Network Utilities.
List of Routers
The following guides show all of the necessary steps to port forwarding applications such as Minecraft, PlayStation, uTorrent, and Xbox.
Start by downloading our Network Utilities software.
For more guides about setting up your router, visit SetupRouter.com.
Select your router from the list of manufacturers
To get to a guide that is specific to your router, you will need to first select your router's manufacturer from the list and then click on your router's model.
For more information about port forwarding visit our Ultimate Guide to Port Forwarding Your Router.
- If this is correct, select your router below
- If you want to select a different application, please see our List of Ports.