Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for 1971 Project Helios
1971 Project Helios includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Forward Ports for 1971 Project Helios
When you are playing 1971 Project Helios you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for 1971 Project Helios
The necessary ports for 1971 Project Helios are as follows:
1971 Project Helios - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for 1971 Project Helios yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
1971 Project Helios - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
1971 Project Helios - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
1971 Project Helios - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
1971 Project Helios - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for 1971 Project Helios that will show you the ports.
- 1971 Project Helios - Steam
- 1971 Project Helios - Playstation 4
- 1971 Project Helios - Xbox One
- 1971 Project Helios - Switch
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.