How to Port Forward A Plague Tale: Innocence in Your Router
A Plague Tale: Innocence has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
How to Port Forward A Plague Tale: Innocence
When you are playing A Plague Tale: Innocence you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for A Plague Tale: Innocence
The incoming connection ports for A Plague Tale: Innocence are as follows:
A Plague Tale: Innocence - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
A Plague Tale: Innocence - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
A Plague Tale: Innocence - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for A Plague Tale: Innocence that will show you the connection ports.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence - Playstation 4
- A Plague Tale: Innocence - Steam
- A Plague Tale: Innocence - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.