Active Life: Explorer offers the following styles of play.
- Party games, or minigames, are usually a collection of small, simple to learn games with intuitive controls that are intended to be played in a party situation with people who may not be familiar with the games controls. They are fun and simple and generally not very deep or challenging. The most common example is Mario Party, but there are many that are based on game shows as well.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
How to Port Forward Active Life: Explorer
When you are playing Active Life: Explorer you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Active Life: Explorer Require
The ports for Active Life: Explorer are as follows:
Active Life: Explorer - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Active Life: Explorer that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.