Ports Required for Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent are as follows:
Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent - Steam
- Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent - Playstation 4
- Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent - Switch
Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent has the following styles of gameplay.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent
When you are playing Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.