Amnesia: Memories is Idea Factory's Adventure game with a release date in 2015.
Ports Required for Amnesia: Memories
The incoming connection ports for Amnesia: Memories are as follows:
Amnesia: Memories - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Amnesia: Memories - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Amnesia: Memories yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Amnesia: Memories - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Amnesia: Memories that will show you the connection ports.
Since Amnesia: Memories is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Amnesia: Memories.
Port Forward Amnesia: Memories
When you are playing Amnesia: Memories you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.