When you play Asdivine Hearts II you will experience the following styles of play.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
How to Port Forward Asdivine Hearts II
When you are playing Asdivine Hearts II you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Asdivine Hearts II Require
The required incoming ports for Asdivine Hearts II are as follows:
Asdivine Hearts II - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Asdivine Hearts II - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Asdivine Hearts II - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Asdivine Hearts II - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Asdivine Hearts II - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Asdivine Hearts II yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Asdivine Hearts II simply follow one of these links:
- Asdivine Hearts II - Steam
- Asdivine Hearts II - Xbox One
- Asdivine Hearts II - Playstation 4
- Asdivine Hearts II - Switch
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.