Port Forwarding for Asdivine Hearts
Asdivine Hearts has the following genres of gameplay.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Forward Ports for Asdivine Hearts
When you are playing Asdivine Hearts you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Asdivine Hearts
The network ports for Asdivine Hearts are as follows:
Asdivine Hearts - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Asdivine Hearts - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Asdivine Hearts - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Asdivine Hearts - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Asdivine Hearts - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Asdivine Hearts - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Asdivine Hearts yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Asdivine Hearts simply follow one of these links:
- Asdivine Hearts - Steam
- Asdivine Hearts - Playstation 3
- Asdivine Hearts - Playstation 4
- Asdivine Hearts - Switch
- Asdivine Hearts - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.