Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
How to Port Forward Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
When you are playing Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
The necessary ports for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China are as follows:
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China that will show you the network ports.
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - PC
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - Playstation 4
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.