Assassin's Creed: Rogue has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
Forward Ports for Assassin's Creed: Rogue
When you are playing Assassin's Creed: Rogue you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Assassin's Creed: Rogue Require
The incoming connection ports for Assassin's Creed: Rogue are as follows:
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Assassin's Creed: Rogue that will show you the connection ports.
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue - PC
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Playstation 3
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Playstation 4
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Xbox 360
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Xbox One
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Switch
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.