How To Open Ports in Your Router for Asterix & Obelix XXL 2
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Asterix & Obelix XXL 2
When you are playing Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Asterix & Obelix XXL 2
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 are as follows:
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 simply follow one of these links:
- Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 - Playstation 4
- Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 - Steam
- Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 - Switch
- Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.