Opening Ports for Backslash using Your Router
Backslash is an Action game published by Skeleton Crew Studio released in 2017.
Backslash is an action style game, which means that it is fast paced and designed to test your twitch style reflexes. Most action style games require you to accomplish actions like jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and sometime shooting. Action style games focus on keeping you in the center of the action at all times. Plan to have your reflexes ready while playing Backslash.
How to Port Forward Backslash
When you are playing Backslash you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Backslash
The incoming ports for Backslash are as follows:
Backslash - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Backslash - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Backslash - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Backslash simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.