Bionic Commando (2009) is considered a platform style of game, or simply a platformer. Platformer games are action games where the players reflexes are put to the test while jumping a character from platform to platform, usually in a side view. Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong are popular, classic platformer games.
Forward Ports for Bionic Commando (2009)
When you are playing Bionic Commando (2009) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Bionic Commando (2009)
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Bionic Commando (2009) are as follows:
Bionic Commando (2009) - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Bionic Commando (2009) - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Bionic Commando (2009) - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Bionic Commando (2009) yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Bionic Commando (2009) simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.