Create a Port Forward for Blaster Master Zero 2 in your Router
Blaster Master Zero 2 includes the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Blaster Master Zero 2
When you are playing Blaster Master Zero 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Blaster Master Zero 2
The network ports for Blaster Master Zero 2 are as follows:
Blaster Master Zero 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Blaster Master Zero 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Blaster Master Zero 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Blaster Master Zero 2 simply follow one of these links:
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.