How to Port Forward in Your Router for Blazing Chrome
Blazing Chrome includes the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
How to Port Forward Blazing Chrome
When you are playing Blazing Chrome you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Blazing Chrome Require
The ports for Blazing Chrome are as follows:
Blazing Chrome - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Blazing Chrome - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Blazing Chrome - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Blazing Chrome - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Blazing Chrome - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Blazing Chrome yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Blazing Chrome that will show you the incoming ports.
- Blazing Chrome - Playstation 4
- Blazing Chrome - Steam
- Blazing Chrome - Switch
- Blazing Chrome - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.