Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
When you are playing Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon Require
The network ports for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon are as follows:
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - Playstation 4
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - Steam
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - Switch
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.