Forwarding Ports for Blue Protocol on Your Router.
Blue Protocol includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Forward Ports for Blue Protocol
The publisher has not listed the ports that need to be forwarded that Blue Protocol uses. In order to figure out which ports Blue Protocol needs to forward we have written some software called Port Finder. To get Blue Protocol in our database you need to do this:
- Download our free software Port Forward Network Utilities and install it.
- When the install completes start Network Utilities and then find the Port Finder button.
- Carefully follow the instructions in the Port Finder application.
- The Port Finder will upload port information to us and we'll add it to the site after looking at it.
Ports To Forward for Blue Protocol
Usually a game will only open up the port in "listen mode" when it's needed. This means you'll have to put your game into some sort of multiplayer mode in order for us to detect the incoming connection ports properly. We'll watch the game running and look for which ports it opens up to see which ports might need to be forwarded.
Usually games will use the same port every time they are launched so we only need to collect this port data once. Some games and applications use a random numbered port at each launch and we'll only be able to figure that out over multiple runs possibly even from multiple different users.
Occasionally a game will require a very large number of ports to be forwarded because it opens up a random port within a range. Over time we should be able to figure out that range because we'll notice that all users need a port open in the same range.
How To find Ports for Blue Protocol
This is a brief rundown of all the things that Port Finder will do:
- Look at which ports Blue Protocol has open in "listen" mode. These are the incoming connection ports for Blue Protocol.
- Wait for you to attempt to do something multiplayer, which might open up additional ports.
- Upload those ports to our servers so that we can combine them with other uploads and share them.
As users submit port data to our servers we will combine it into a list that we publish. Then we will use this list to help other people know what to forward.
As soon as we find the required ports that need to be forwarded for Blue Protocol we will list them on this page.