How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Bonds of the Skies
Bonds of the Skies has the following genres of gameplay.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward Bonds of the Skies
When you are playing Bonds of the Skies you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Bonds of the Skies
The ports that need to be forwarded for Bonds of the Skies are as follows:
Bonds of the Skies - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Bonds of the Skies yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Bonds of the Skies - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Bonds of the Skies - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Bonds of the Skies - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Bonds of the Skies - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Bonds of the Skies simply follow one of these links:
- Bonds of the Skies - Playstation 4
- Bonds of the Skies - Steam
- Bonds of the Skies - Switch
- Bonds of the Skies - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.