Which Ports Does Breakers Collection Require
The specific incoming ports for Breakers Collection are as follows:
Breakers Collection - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Breakers Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Breakers Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Breakers Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Breakers Collection simply follow one of these links:
- Breakers Collection - Steam
- Breakers Collection - Playstation 4
- Breakers Collection - Switch
- Breakers Collection - Xbox One
Breakers Collection has the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
How to Port Forward Breakers Collection
When you are playing Breakers Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.