How to Open a Port in Your Router for Burnout: Paradise - Remastered
Burnout: Paradise - Remastered has the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
Forward Ports for Burnout: Paradise - Remastered
When you are playing Burnout: Paradise - Remastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Burnout: Paradise - Remastered Require
The network ports for Burnout: Paradise - Remastered are as follows:
Burnout: Paradise - Remastered - PC
- TCP: 3658-3659,31800-31899
- UDP: 3658-3659,10070,10080
Burnout: Paradise - Remastered - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Burnout: Paradise - Remastered - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Burnout: Paradise - Remastered that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Burnout: Paradise - Remastered - PC
- Burnout: Paradise - Remastered - Playstation 4
- Burnout: Paradise - Remastered - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.