How to Open a Port in Your Router for Burnout: Paradise Remastered
Burnout: Paradise Remastered has the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
Port Forward Burnout: Paradise Remastered
When you are playing Burnout: Paradise Remastered you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Burnout: Paradise Remastered Require
The required incoming ports for Burnout: Paradise Remastered are as follows:
Burnout: Paradise Remastered - PC
- TCP: 3658-3659,31800-31899
- UDP: 3658-3659,10070,10080
Burnout: Paradise Remastered - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Burnout: Paradise Remastered - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Burnout: Paradise Remastered - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Burnout: Paradise Remastered that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Burnout: Paradise Remastered - PC
- Burnout: Paradise Remastered - Playstation 4
- Burnout: Paradise Remastered - Xbox One
- Burnout: Paradise Remastered - Switch
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.