Port Forwarding for Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
When you are playing Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
The exact ports for Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII are as follows:
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII - PC
- TCP: 3074,27014-27050
- UDP: 3074,3478,4379-4380,27000-27031,27036
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII simply follow one of these links:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII - PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII - Playstation 4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.