Ports To Forward for Call of Juarez: The Cartel
The ports that need to be forwarded for Call of Juarez: The Cartel are as follows:
Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Call of Juarez: The Cartel - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Call of Juarez: The Cartel yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Call of Juarez: The Cartel that will show you the necessary ports.
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Steam
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Playstation 3
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel - Xbox 360
When you play Call of Juarez: The Cartel you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward Call of Juarez: The Cartel
When you are playing Call of Juarez: The Cartel you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.