Which Ports Does Capcom Fighting Collection Require
The incoming connection ports for Capcom Fighting Collection are as follows:
Capcom Fighting Collection - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Capcom Fighting Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Capcom Fighting Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Capcom Fighting Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Capcom Fighting Collection that will show you the connection ports.
- Capcom Fighting Collection - Steam
- Capcom Fighting Collection - Playstation 4
- Capcom Fighting Collection - Switch
- Capcom Fighting Collection - Xbox One
When you play Capcom Fighting Collection you will experience the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
Forward Ports for Capcom Fighting Collection
When you are playing Capcom Fighting Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.