Chrono Faction: Tokyo Reign is a Turn-Based, Tactical, and Card Game game published by Mojo Bones with a currently unknown release date.
Which Ports Does Chrono Faction: Tokyo Reign Require
The exact ports for Chrono Faction: Tokyo Reign are as follows:
Chrono Faction: Tokyo Reign - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Chrono Faction: Tokyo Reign - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Chrono Faction: Tokyo Reign that will show you the network ports.
Chrono Faction: Tokyo Reign includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Card games are usually a top down view of a gaming table and can be either single or multiplayer. Examples include poker, Magic the Gathering, and solitaire.
Port Forward Chrono Faction: Tokyo Reign
When you are playing Chrono Faction: Tokyo Reign you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.