The following ports need to be forwarded for Craftopia Server:
Craftopia Server - PC
- UDP: 6587
Forwarding Ports for Craftopia Server
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Craftopia Server. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Craftopia Server.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your computer's IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Forward Ports for Craftopia Server
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Craftopia Server in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Craftopia Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Craftopia Server
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Craftopia Server.