Which Ports Does Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse are as follows:
Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse that will show you the incoming ports.
- Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse - Steam
- Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse - Playstation 4
- Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse - Switch
- Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse - Xbox One
Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse offers the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
Forward Ports for Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse
When you are playing Cyanide & Happiness - Freakpocalypse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.