DD Poker is Donohoe Digital's Card Game game released in 2005.
DD Poker is a card game. Most card games are played on a gaming table with a standard deck of 52 playing cards, but some games use alternate decks like Uno. Some card games render the players cards floating in the air over a virtual backdrop, and some even go so far as to render 3d graphics and animations. But all card games usually involve turn based strategy, betting, and points.
Port Forward DD Poker
When you are playing DD Poker you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does DD Poker Require
The specific incoming ports for DD Poker are as follows:
DD Poker - PC
- TCP: 11885-11889
- UDP: 11885-11889
We have guides that are custom tailored for DD Poker that will show you the incoming ports.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.