Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Deliver Us the Moon
Deliver Us the Moon has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
Forward Ports for Deliver Us the Moon
When you are playing Deliver Us the Moon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Deliver Us the Moon
The ports that need to be forwarded for Deliver Us the Moon are as follows:
Deliver Us the Moon - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Deliver Us the Moon yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Deliver Us the Moon - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Deliver Us the Moon - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Deliver Us the Moon - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Deliver Us the Moon - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Deliver Us the Moon simply follow one of these links:
- Deliver Us the Moon - Steam
- Deliver Us the Moon - Playstation 4
- Deliver Us the Moon - Switch
- Deliver Us the Moon - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.