Which Ports Does Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Require
The ports for Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light are as follows:
Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light - Steam
- Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light - Switch
- Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light - Xbox One
- Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light - Playstation 4
When you play Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light
When you are playing Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.