How to Port Forward Destroy All Humans Path of the Furon
Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon
When you are playing Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon are as follows:
Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon - Xbox 360
- Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon - Playstation 3
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.