Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories is Granzella, NIS America's Action, Adventure, and Survival game with a release date in 2018.
When you play Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
How to Port Forward Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories
When you are playing Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories Require
The specific incoming ports for Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories are as follows:
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Playstation 4
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Steam
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.