Opening Ports for Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories using Your Router
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
How to Port Forward Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories
When you are playing Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories Require
The specific incoming ports for Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories are as follows:
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories that will show you the necessary ports.
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Playstation 4
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Steam
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.