Ports Required for Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality
The necessary ports for Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality are as follows:
Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality that will show you the connection ports.
- Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality - Steam
- Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality - Playstation 4
- Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality - Switch
- Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality - Xbox One
Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality has the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality
When you are playing Doctor Who: The Edge of Reality you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.