When you play Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Port Forward Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend
When you are playing Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend
The ports for Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend are as follows:
Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend that will show you the network ports.
- Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend - Steam
- Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend - Playstation 4
- Dragon Sinker: Descendants of Legend - Switch
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.