Earthblade offers the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Port Forward Earthblade
Since Earthblade is a single player game there should not be any need to forward ports for it. Generally speaking only multiplayer games need a port forwarded. However it is possible that some single player games might need a port forwarded for things like: updates, downloading new content, and license activation. If you want to know for sure whether or not Earthblade opens any ports for incoming data you can run our Port Finder application to see exactly what is happening. When you are done running Port Finder it will show you the exact ports.
- Download our free software called Network Utilities and install it.
- Launch Network Utilities, and then click the Port Finder button. Port Finder is free to use.
- Be sure to follow the instructions closely because finding game ports can be challenging.
- The required ports that need to be forwarded will be added to our site as soon as a site admin reviews them.
What Port Finder Does
This is a brief rundown of all the things that Port Finder will do:
- Examine the ports that need to be forwarded in your router that Earthblade has open. These are the ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Earthblade.
- Watch which ports open and close as you run the game and try to join a multiplayer match.
- Upload those ports to our servers so that we can combine them with other uploads and share them.
As users submit port data to our servers we will combine it into a list that we publish. Then we will use this list to help other people know what to forward.
As soon as we locate the incoming connection ports for Earthblade we will list them on this page.