Emma: Lost in Memories is an Action, Adventure, Puzzle, and Platformer game published by SandBloom Studio, JanduSoft, Eastasiasoft released in 2019.
Emma: Lost in Memories includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Emma: Lost in Memories
When you are playing Emma: Lost in Memories you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Emma: Lost in Memories
The network ports for Emma: Lost in Memories are as follows:
Emma: Lost in Memories - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Emma: Lost in Memories - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Emma: Lost in Memories - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Emma: Lost in Memories simply follow one of these links:
- Emma: Lost in Memories - Steam
- Emma: Lost in Memories - Switch
- Emma: Lost in Memories - Playstation 4
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.