Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse is Artifex Mundi's 2D, Puzzle, and Adventure game with a release date in 2016.
Ports To Forward for Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse
The connection ports for Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse are as follows:
Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse simply follow one of these links:
Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse offers the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse
When you are playing Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.