Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for an EverFocus TUTIS DVR:
EverFocus TUTIS - DVR
- TCP: 80
- UDP: 80
Setting Up a Port Forward for an EverFocus TUTIS DVR
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use an EverFocus TUTIS DVR. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to an EverFocus TUTIS DVR.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your DVR.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Forward Ports for an EverFocus TUTIS DVR
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put your DVR's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for an EverFocus TUTIS DVR in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for an EverFocus TUTIS DVR:
List of Routers - Customized for EverFocus TUTIS
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for an EverFocus TUTIS DVR.