Opening Ports for Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse using Your Router
When you play Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
When you are playing Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
The required incoming ports for Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse are as follows:
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - PC
- Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - Playstation 3
- Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - Xbox 360
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.