Ports To Forward for Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness
The ports that need to be forwarded for Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness are as follows:
Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness simply follow one of these links:
Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness has the following styles of gameplay.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Trivia games are based on testing the players knowledge of trivia, many times within a time limit. Board games are frequently recreations of popular board games like Monopoly or chess.
Forward Ports for Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness
When you are playing Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.