Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition
When you are playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition are as follows:
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition that will show you the specific ports.
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition - Playstation 4
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition - Switch
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.