Ghostrunner 2 is an Action, Adventure, and Hack & Slash game published by 505 Games released in 2023.
Ports To Forward for Ghostrunner 2
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Ghostrunner 2 are as follows:
Ghostrunner 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Ghostrunner 2 - Playstation 5
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ghostrunner 2 - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ghostrunner 2 that will show you the specific ports.
Ghostrunner 2 offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are focused on physical challenges such as jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and shooting enemies. Reflexes play a large part in action game play.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Forward Ports for Ghostrunner 2
When you are playing Ghostrunner 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.