Opening Ports for Gorogoa using Your Router
Gorogoa is Annapurna Interactive's Puzzle game released in 2017.
Gorogoa is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
How to Port Forward Gorogoa
When you are playing Gorogoa you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Gorogoa Require
The specific incoming ports for Gorogoa are as follows:
Gorogoa - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Gorogoa yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Gorogoa - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Gorogoa - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Gorogoa - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Gorogoa - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Gorogoa that will show you the specific ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.