Which Ports Does .hack//G.U. Last Recode Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for .hack//G.U. Last Recode are as follows:
.hack//G.U. Last Recode - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
.hack//G.U. Last Recode - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
.hack//G.U. Last Recode - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for .hack//G.U. Last Recode that will show you the required incoming ports.
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode - Steam
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode - Playstation 4
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode - Switch
.hack//G.U. Last Recode offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- A game compilation is a collection of smaller games usually from the same manufacturer. Lately game compilations have been composed of older arcade style games released in a single package.
Forward Ports for .hack//G.U. Last Recode
When you are playing .hack//G.U. Last Recode you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.