Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S is Crypton Future Media's Puzzle game with a release date in 2021.
Ports To Forward for Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S
The specific incoming ports for Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S are as follows:
Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S simply follow one of these links:
- Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S - Steam
- Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S - Switch
- Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S - Xbox One
Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
How to Port Forward Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S
When you are playing Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.