Opening Ports for Heart Forth, Alicia using Your Router
Heart Forth, Alicia includes the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Heart Forth, Alicia
When you are playing Heart Forth, Alicia you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Heart Forth, Alicia
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Heart Forth, Alicia are as follows:
Heart Forth, Alicia - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Heart Forth, Alicia yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Heart Forth, Alicia - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Heart Forth, Alicia - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Heart Forth, Alicia - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Heart Forth, Alicia simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.