Assassin's Creed Unity is an Action, Adventure, Stealth, Open-World, and Third-Person game published by Ubisoft released in 2014.
Ports Required for Assassin's Creed Unity
The required incoming ports for Assassin's Creed Unity are as follows:
Assassin's Creed Unity - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008, 14020-14024
- UDP: 3074
Assassin's Creed Unity - Steam
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008, 14020-14024, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 3074, 27015, 27031-27036
Assassin's Creed Unity - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Assassin's Creed Unity - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 1000
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Assassin's Creed Unity simply follow one of these links:
- Assassin's Creed Unity - PC
- Assassin's Creed Unity - Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity - Playstation 4
- Assassin's Creed Unity - Xbox One
Assassin's Creed Unity includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a stealth style game you use hiding, disguises, muffled clothing, and shadows to overcome antagonists. Sometimes in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the quiet approach or the direct approach of attacking the enemy. Stealth games frequently feature a strong strategy component as well.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
Forward Ports for Assassin's Creed Unity
When you are playing Assassin's Creed Unity you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.