If you play Basement Crawl, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to have a better online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Basement Crawl. Here are just a few examples:
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall improved online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Playstation 4 specific to Basement Crawl. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Port Forward Basement Crawl on Playstation 4
In order to play Basement Crawl on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Basement Crawl on Playstation 4 and select your router for easy-to-follow instructions.